Creality CR-6 SE/Max with JST-XH connectors
1: 40x40x10 24V hot-end fan,
1: 40x40x10 24V part-cooling fan,
1: 60x60x15 24V mainboard fan,
1: 60x60x15 12V PSU (power supply) fan (or 40x40x20 for the CR-6 Max).
14: screws for the hotend & part cooling fans and adapters.
- Remember to 3D-print the hotend fan & part cooling fan adapters BEFORE removing the old fan!
- thingiverse.com/thing:4667141 (hotend)
- thingiverse.com/thing:4736963 (part-cooling)
- A complete guide is available at https://arcto3d.se/guides/installing-our-silent-fan-kit-on-creality-cr-6-se/
- Make sure to connect wires with correct polarity to the fans.
- Red is positive (+) and black/blue is negative (-) for the fan wires.
- The smaller 40x40x10 mm fan has reverse polarity protection, meaning that it will not be damaged if connected wrongly. The 60x60x15 mm 12V fan DOES NOT have this (the 24V version does) and will be damaged if connected wrongly!
- The warranty is not covering damages to the fans caused by improper wiring.
- Using the JST-XH connectors:
- The fans are ready to use. Just unplug the old fans and plug in the new fans.
- Important!: Make sure that the polarity on the new JST-XH connector is the same as for the old fan. If needed, swap places of the red (+) and black (-) wires in the new fan JST-XH connector to match the old fan connector (use a small pencil/knife and push down the metal piece near the front of the connector, then pull the wire out).
- General installation instructions:
- The fan blows in the direction of the label on it. The label on the fan should be towards the hotend/board (not facing away).
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com!